Keeping Your Oral Health on Track
A root canal gets to the center of the issue.
If your tooth is infected it can lead to tooth and jaw pain, sensitivity, and swelling. Without treatment, an infected tooth may need to be extracted from your mouth.
If this procedure brings forward feelings of anxiety, we want to help ease your mind by answering your questions and fostering a comfortable and caring environment. We prioritize your satisfaction.
Visit us for a comprehensive dental examination.Book Appointment
Understanding Root Canals
There is a soft tissue inside of your tooth, known as pulp, that is made up of nerves and blood vessels responsible for keeping your tooth healthy. If it becomes infected, your tooth is in danger of decaying or needing to be extracted.
A root canal is a treatment that can restore and save your natural tooth by removing the infected pulp. This process consists of:
- Administering local anesthetic
- Creating an opening to access the infected pulp
- Using fine, specialized instruments to remove the infected pulp
- The open canal is cleaned, filled, and sealed
Why You Might Require a Root Canal
If your dentist detects signs of infection or inflammation during a detailed exam, they may recommend a root canal as a way to preserve your tooth. Common signs and symptoms you may experience if you need a root canal can include:
- Persistent pain
- Sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures
- Inflamed gums
- A chipped or cracked tooth
- A loosened tooth
Restore Your Oral Health & Smile Pain-Free
Trust our experience and attention to detail. When it comes to your oral health, improving how you look and feel is our priority. Visit us for your dental needs.Book Appointment
Quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo.
- 123 Street SE
- City, Province / State Postal
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed